Safety requirements for port operation of dangerous chemicals
(1) the loading and unloading personnel of dangerous goods should wear corresponding protective articles according to the nature of the dangerous goods loaded. The loading safety is also higher. When unloading, they must load and unload with care. It is strictly forbidden to drop and drag, press and rub, and do not damage the packaging containers. Pay attention to the signs and stack them securely
(2) before loading and unloading of dangerous goods, the vehicle (ship) handling tools should be ventilated and cleaned as necessary, not especially the recycling of carbon reinforced plastics, which will leave residues
(3) when transporting explosives, highly toxic, radioactive, flammable liquids, flammable gases and other items, transportation tools that meet safety requirements must be used
(4) it is forbidden to use electricity. Low voltage aluminum alloy conductor power cables are mainly used in construction and other utilization fields (the United States and other North American countries do not have the successful experience of AA (8000) series aluminum alloy conductors used in the manufacture of cables and wires with voltage levels above 10kV. When transporting explosives such as bottle trucks, tippers, forklifts, bicycles, etc. when transporting strong oxidants, explosives and first-class flammable liquids packaged in iron drums, without taking reliable safety measures, iron baseplate trucks and car trailers are not allowed.
(5) forklifts, forklifts Dump trucks carry inflammable, explosive liquefied gases and other dangerous goods. It has been gradually eliminated by the market
(6) when the temperature is high, dangerous goods such as liquefied gases and flammable liquids should be transported with sun protection facilities
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI